
I absolutely ADORE our apartment! Dallas moved in last week. They are the Grandview apartments on the border of Orem and Provo. A three minute walk to his work and a two minute drive to mine. His brother moved in with him for the time being so Dallas can have some company. Even though he is preoccupied with his own fiance and dallas his :) His brother is staying the extra bedroom which is acting as our storage room where I plan on turning that closet into a food storage because already from one recipe shower we have five flours, four sugars, three brown sugars, and on and on. And I have a grocery shower on Saturday too! I can already tell the extra bedroom is going to be SO helpful! Our couches are from Dallas's parents. Not going to lie, i am not the biggest fan of the green and floral but hey they were free! Plus they are kind of growing on me :) but maybe we will get some covers eventually. The bottom picture is the master bedroom :) That is Dallas bed he took from home. Its so nice not having to buy furniture! Dallas's flat screen is on a table exactly what Dallas wanted to get from Loren and Kelly. I think it was the same one we were looking at at Target! I am already starting to think of how we can decorate the place. I can't wait! We hang out here so much. We love it! I am slowly moving my stuff in but I can't wait til I am fully moved in! Its making me wish the 19th would come quicker!
3 comments:
The place is really great! You still need a microwave? We have a nice one.
Yes!! He has been using a frying pan on the stove to make toast haha so yes we need one!
and when I say make toast i mean heat up left overs haha sorry i am kinda crazy sometimes!
Post a Comment