
I know this post is probably about a month late but I was so busy in October when I was all starring so now that life is semi less busy I can catch up! Hoe and mom threw me a bridal shower for our family and dallas's family. The theme was a time of the day shower. On everyone's invites they had a certain time of day. For example, hoe had cooking time and made me the cute apron on the top photo. Mom had celebration time and got me "You are special plate" I just wish I didn't have to wait til March for Dallas's birthday to use it! :) The second picture is Dallas's three sisters and mom. They came all the way to Kaysville which was really nice! Caitlin played the game where they asked me questions about Dallas and for every one that I get wrong I had to put a piece of nasty double bubble in. Hence the sick picture of me! Me and Dallas can hardly wait to put all of our presents from all our showers to use!
3 comments:
That apron is so cute, did hoe make it? It totally doubles as lingerie, by the way.
Lace you perv!!!
haha one step ahead of you lazer! already have it packed for the honeymoon ;) jk jk
Post a Comment