
Words can't describe how I feel right now! Yesterday I had the opportunity to go through the temple with Dallas and some of my family. It was such an amazing experience to be with him. The moment I saw my family inside the temple it made me SO emotional! They all looked so beautiful. Mom actually had the same reaction as I did because I turned around and she was bawling like a baby just like me haha. I know where I get my emotional side from! I feel so happy and peaceful since last night. I love the temple and can't wait to go back so that I am not quite as confused haha more importantly I can't wait to go back on friday :) the countdown is to about 4 and a half days!! three more days and I get to see my family! This week has been and will continue to be the best week of my life :)
2 comments:
There are no words for how I wish I was there to see you go through the temple! I am glad it was such a good day for you. Going back is a big blessing, you will enjoy that with Dallas. We are counting the MINUTES till we see you!!!!!
I wish you could've been there too! but i am SO excited to see you too! You should come sooner :)
Post a Comment