The Nanny is back for good! :)
The Pie... mmmm





On Monday Cassidy came back from New York. So my friends from high school and I went boating during the day and ended the evening with a trip to The Pie (a trip made many times during high school). It was such an awesome day! But it made me miss all of my friends though. Its hard having all of us go our separate ways as we get older but thankfully we all stay very close! Luckily, Cassidy is joining ashley, asia and I in provo this fall so that I have some of my friends very close still! Anyways, boating was so fun! The day was perfect and hot. I tried wakesurfing for the first time and i struggled way bad! I sort of got up but freaked out and wiped out. We also went tubing where i totally got the trash kicked out of me! Ashley's mom let her drive the boat when i was tubing and she was going crazy! So i was all over the place and finally got tons of air, smacked hard on the tube, got some more air but this time smacked hard in the air. It was rough and i am definitely feeling it this morning! It was my first time tubing and despite that incident I loved it!
1 comment:
Looks like so much fun Lon! You and your Hoe's are very cute!
Post a Comment