Sunday, August 16, 2009

The Vans Warped Tour 09

The Pie Pizza after. We were SO tired!
3OH!3

Cobra Starship
Ashley, Asia and I went to the Vans Warped Tour last weekend. For those of you who don't know what that is it is where about 50 bands perform throughout one day and people can go listen to them. 3OH!3 is known for there song "Don't trust me(hoe)" and cobra starship isn't quite as popular but is one of my favorite bands ever! They sing the theme song for that gay movie Snakes on a Plane and it is AMAZING! You should all look it up!(warning:turn down the volume for first few seconds of song haha) Other than that so awesome! It was way fun and crazy but there are some way weird people at those kind of places. I felt like I stood out so much cause I actually looked normal! Definitely some weirdos come to these kind of events but concerts are my favorite!



No comments: