This summer has been lots of fun so far! My friends and I went to the Llama fest last weekend. I know your all thinking we're nuts but it was actually really funny! It was at the Hare Krishna temple in Spanish Fork. When I am home next, I will try to post some pictures cause the temple is so cool looking! And I found out what a driving range is yesterday. I thought it was just a place where people go drive cars for fun but nope it involves golf! Who knew really? I am just going to throw it out there that i am actually not too shabby either. So I have been learning and experiencing all kinds of great things this summer!:) I have met so many awesome people and have made lots of good friendships. I have definitely had my hard times, but in the end they were worth it. Life is great and I am truly so happy despite the fact that i miss everyone lots every single day!
Love ya all!
Lonster
No comments:
Post a Comment