Friday, May 8, 2009

Catchin Up











Yes my first roomie and best friend got married in march. Crazy i know but it was a beautiful wedding and she is very happy! Life with me has been so crazy these days! I am finally done with my first year of college! The past little while I have been getting ready for finals, taking finals, moving buildings for the summer and naturally trying to juggle all kinds of men:) (kidding about the last part) But now life is starting to slow down lots more. I am living in Provo for the summer working at the best frozen yogurt place, Fro Yo. When we move locations to American Fork in about a month , my boss wants to make me Manager of that store which I will most likely take. Life is wonderful! I am truly so blessed and so incredibly happy! I promise I will try to post more often especially for lacy & matt and Lance & Kt. Love you all so much!




2 comments:

KT and Lance said...

Is this the friend that married your man? You all look cute! Thanks for finally blogging! I need to catch up on ya somehow!

old Loni said...

Haha yeah but she can have him! I am so glad its not me! I will try to do it more often! its so hard without having my own computer to update pictures so i wait to do it when i get a chance at home