I decided I am being kind of a hypocrite lately because I check everyone's blogs and when I see they haven't updated for awhile it makes me sad! But I am so bad at updating my blog so I feel like this makes me a hypocrite! So I thought I would get on today to post how we are doing. Things are really crazy for Dallas and I! I feel like our time is so limited for us to even spend a night together just me and him. Dallas got a paid internship at a company called Family Link. I'll explain what he does in a way that I understood! He is the tech guy that fixes computer problems for the business. He really enjoys the internship and it looks like it will turn into a job which he is really happy about! He works there during the day and works at his old job Linx in the evening. Between this and my crazy hours at In N Out, we have had limited time together but that happens to newlyweds right?!
This week I finally had three days off in a row which is very very unusual so I am catching up and just enjoying the time to do whatever the heck I want! When I am home and Dallas is gone I like to try my hand at new recipes for dinner, desserts, etc. This is probably one of my favorite past times. I get a lot of joy when I create things in the kitchen especially a recipe I have never made before. I love the feeling of seeing your finished product and to see how others react to it(like my husband!). Dallas is sharing his website with me and Lindsey so that we can share our experiences in the kitchen. You can check it out at www.dallonharris.com and click on the Whatever Bakes Your Cake section to explore it! I am SO behind on updating the website, however, so there isn't much there just yet.
We celebrated our six month anniversary in May:) It is so crazy how fast the time goes! We have had such great times together and my love for him grows stronger every day! We have been so incredibly blessed as newlyweds! Just last month we were able to pay off Dallas' biggest school loan which was such a big accomplishment for us. We are hoping to finish the last of it by the end of the summer!
We don't have any good pictures to put up, but as soon as I do I will post! Dallas got glasses so I will try to snap one of him :)
No comments:
Post a Comment