ohhhhh....how sooooo sweet. You two make such a beautiful couple....just like two peas in a pod. I am just full of love and warm fuzzies cuz you two are so perfect together........get married already, will yah!!!!!!!!! Can we give Dallas a cool nickname....if so, I'm in charge of coming up with it. Zo
In High school my nickname was zz cause that is what showed up on caller id when I called, or maybe they thought I slept a lot. :) P.S. We do make a good couple! don't we!? (loni is def the better half....most of the time ;)
3 comments:
I heard you had a new boyfriend!!! I don't know what to say about it though...I guess, good luck, be careful, and kick him if he gets out of hand!
ohhhhh....how sooooo sweet. You two make such a beautiful couple....just like two peas in a pod. I am just full of love and warm fuzzies cuz you two are so perfect together........get married already, will yah!!!!!!!!! Can we give Dallas a cool nickname....if so, I'm in charge of coming up with it. Zo
In High school my nickname was zz cause that is what showed up on caller id when I called, or maybe they thought I slept a lot. :)
P.S. We do make a good couple! don't we!? (loni is def the better half....most of the time ;)
Post a Comment